As the Alliance embraces the future, we are stepping forward boldly in faith to respond to God’s call. We commit ourselves, by faith, to these strategic initiatives:
- We will implement an intentional strategy for numerical growth, midwifing new Alliance congregations, welcoming existing congregations, enlisting new individual members, and affirming and supporting those called to this ministry of growth and nurture;
- We will be alert to and encourage the development of new national and international mission partnerships, humbly claiming our place in a worldwide movement of progressive Baptist Christians;
- We will serve as a catalyst for a new spiritual entrepreneurship which links our members and churches together to develop vital ministry resources for Alliance congregations;
- In cooperation with academic institutions, training centers, and Alliance congregations, we will develop service and learning opportunities for students and recent graduates, assisting them in discerning the call of God;
- We will foster deeper relationships among Alliance clergy, chaplains and pastoral counselors, encouraging existing opportunities and creating new opportunities for continuing education and spiritual renewal; and
- Responding to the many and varying needs of Alliance folk to gather, we will enhance the value of our annual convocation as a resource for individuals and congregations and offer new and creative ways to come together apart from the convocation.