There are many ways to volunteer with the Alliance of Baptists. Here are just a few examples of some of the vital work Alliance volunteers perform today:
- Relma Hargus developed the Alliance style guide used for all print and online publications and edits on a regular basis. Relma lives in Louisiana.
- Leah Knox gathers, categorizes and uploads digital resources in AllianceConnect.
- Leah Lonsbury volunteered passionately for years to develop the Alliance's clergy recognition process with the now Clergy Recognition council. Leah lives in Wisconsin.
- Leslie Lowe volunteers to manage registration at many an Alliance gathering. Leslie lives in Georgia.
- Karrie Oertli works with Endorsement committee to ensure Alliance chaplains are properly endorsed.
- Lee Nicholas-Patillo volunteers her human resources skills with Summer Communities of Service and on thepersonnel committee. Lee lives in Canada.
- Kathy Stayton volunteers with the development task group to assist the Alliance with fundraising. Kathy lives in Georgia.
- Brooks Wicker, former Alliance president and board member, coordinates Alliance mailings and keeps the Alliance database updated. Brooks lives in North Carolina.
- The AllianceConnect project team—Mark Johnson, Kentucky; Leah Knox, North Carolina; Carol Majors, North Carolina; David Masengill, New York; Ken Myers, North Carolina; Kristy Pullen, Virginia;—designed AllianceConnect with our partners Mad Monk Interactive.
To volunteer with the Alliance email the Alliance leadership team. The possibilities for sharing your gifts with the Alliance are endless!